Accounts Assistant (Full-time), Central office, Salary up to 2k
February 04, 2018
- Perform Bank Reconciliation
- Handle partial sets of accounts (AR/AP)
- Prepare monthly management accounts (Balance Sheet and P&L)
- Preparation of audit schedules
- Prepare GST reports for semi-annual submissions
- Prepare and verify daily company expenses
- Other ad-hoc Accounting duties as assigned
- Minimum GCE "O" level or Diploma with related accounting certificates
- Knowledge of MYOB preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel is a plus
- Meticulous and able to multi-task
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
Interested candidates, please send in your detailed CV stating your last/ expected salary to: email@example.com (MS Words format preferred).
We thank all applicants for their interest and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.